Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Wish wednesday....

So bit of a new one for me but being the total shop-o-holic I am there are about 1000000x things I currently want need in my life! Each Wednesday I thought it would be fun to share these bits & bobs with you & see what you think.
I'm currently out of action job wise (a little trouble between leaving my current job and starting back as Cabin Crew) so I'm very very poor and unfortunately these will have to stay on my wishlist rather than my shopping list for the time being.....although it is my birthday in 2 weeks!
 
 
 
I am totally besotted with these Lipsy Bethan Sandals!! RRP £65.00
 I've had my eye on these babies for a while now after seeing Michelle Keegan wear them on a night out a month or so ago. Now I'm really really wishing I'd bought them when I first saw them because this weekend she wore them again to the National Soap Awards and they seem to be sold out everywhere and have disappeared from the Lipsy website! Disappointed is a big understatement! I'm keeping an eye on my Very.co.uk account and will definitely be snapping these up if they come back in stock in my size.
 
Next up you may have seen me tweet the other day that I've discovered boohoo.com have SO many gorgeous skort playsuits out at the moment. There really are tonnes to chose from but here are two of my favourites both RRP £20.00
Left the Kianna Cap Sleeve Cut Front Skort Playsuite and right the Kaya Long Sleeve Lace Plunge Skort Playsuit

                  
What are you hearting over this week?
XOXO
 
 Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +