Thursday, 1 May 2014

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter

Hi dolls,
While we are away in Thailand I thought I would introduce you to one of my summer holiday must have brands Hawaiian Tropic. When it comes to my suncare I do tend to splurge a little more and buy brands like Hawaiian and Piz Buin mostly entirely becase they smell so incredible....not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a holiday scent!
 

 
Hawaiin Tropic After Sun Body Butter is my new absolute favourite. Now don't get me wrong the sun creams smell amazing and always always remind me of holidays but this aftersun is actual summer in a tub I swear! Hawaiin Tropic describe the scent as Exotic Coconut but I can definitely detect banana as well. The ultimate summery Pina-Colada combination!! Yum!
 
I have been smothering myself in this top to toe for the last fortnight and am happy to say my skin feels lovely and moisturised and I haven't peeled at all, despite a teensy bit of burning (it was inevitable really!).
The formula is pretty thick so I understand it might not be for everybody - think a Body Shop Body Butter tub - but I really do adore it. Personally I don't like the typical, runny, clinical smelly aftersun's that are usually the standard in most drugstores.
This product is pretty much going to be my everyday moisturiser for the next couple of months, or at least until I have booked another holiday to cheer myself up and look forward to.
 
Hawaiin Tropic is a little pricier than your usual drugstore aftersun products but Boots have some great deals on at the moment with the summer fast approaching, buy one get one free!
I purchased quite a lot of our holiday suncare products online this year at Fragrance Direct. They have amazing discounts on high street prices, this body butter was £5.00 rather than £10.50 in Boots
 
What suncare products do you use?
Which brands would you recommend?
XOXO
 
Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +