Monday, 12 May 2014

MUA Matte Lipstick in Totally Nude

Afternoon lovelies,

Today I have a little bargain to share with you, my new go-to everyday lip stick MUA Matte Lipstick in Totally Nude. This shade is very much a "my-lips-but-better" colour and I'm absolutely loving it!



 
I'm definitely not a stranger to a MUA lipstick or two but this is my first purchase from their relatively new "matte" range. A matte finish is definitely my preferred finish for a lipstick so I was thrilled to see this addition to the MUA makeup stand.
 
Totally nude is a true nude shade & one that I think can be worn with pretty much any look you like. I tend to reach for a nude lip day-to-day when I don't want to look too done or occasionally on a night out when I've gone heavy on the smokey eyes. Either way you can never have too many nude lippies to choose from right girls?
 
For a matte lipstick Totally Nude actually feels quite creamy on my lips. I wore it yesterday for our anniversary dinner & cinema trip and although it had definitely pretty much vanished by the time we got home it did last a good 2-3hours with eating and drinking. Anyhow I always think it's easier to reapply a nude shade throughout the day or night, much less mess than trying to apply a bright red shade in the dark in the cinema I would imagine! By the time it had faded the product had dried my lips out slightly but I do think you'd be hard pushed to find a lipstick with a matte finish that doesn't do this.
 

 
At the end of the day the important thing to remember here is that this lipstick is ONE POUND! Yes an absolutely amazing bargain price of £1.
There are 4 other shades in the MUA matte range (Pouty Pink, Scarlet Siren, Wild Berry & Peachy Keen) and yes I'm not ashamed to admit I will probably be purchasing the whole collection very soon.
You can find them here online at Superdrug, on the MUA website or at any MUA makeup stand
XOXO
 
Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +