Saturday, 10 May 2014

Moisturiser & MUA haul

Hi dolls
 
Yesterday I had a little splurge in my lunch hour..a girls got to make the most of her last 2 weeks working in London after all! So I thought I'd put together a little haul post to show you what I picked up.
 
I can't wait to try these bad boys out so keep your eyes peeled for product reviews coming soon.
I definitely think I've been letting my moisturising routine slip recently. Okay I use the term "slip" loosely, it's all but evaporated! I'm still loving my Haiwaiian Tropic after sun body butter but there's only so many weeks I can pretend I'm still on holiday! My skin is prone to getting dry & showing patches if I don't look after it as best I can & with my return to the skies imminent a good moisturiser is always important sooo I had a little stock up...



1) Nivea In-Shower body moisturiser with nourishing cocoa £1.82
2) Garnier Moisture Match softening cream in Start a Fresh £5.99 (I'm excited to try this one)
3) Garnier Micellar cleansing water £3.32 (yes I couldn't resist the hype! I am a sheep!)
4) MUA Undress Your Skin highlighting powder £3
5) MUA blusher in Marshmellow £1
6) MUA blusher in Bubblegum £1
7) MUA Hide & Conceal concealer in Natural £1

Have you tried any of these products?
I'd love to hear what you thought of them?
XOXO