Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Michelle Keegan Lipsy collection

As my Michelle Keegan style crush post seems to be one of my most popular (here for anybody who would like to take a peek) I thought I would make sure you all know about this little piece of news that has escaped into the blog-o-sphere today....
 
Image: Michelle Keegan Instagram (@michkeegan)
 
 Yes that's right Michelle Keegan is teaming up with Lipsy and designing her very own fashion collection and I cannot wait! Lipsy is one of my favourite shops and somewhere I know I can always go to find pretty much any look that I'm after at a really reasonable price. Whether it's that dress for a night out, some sky scraper heels or a big cosy knit to snuggle up in everything is always top quality and bang on trend.
 
Michelle excitedly announced on twitter earlier today that her first ever fashion line will be available in Lipsy stores and online from June 3rd. Launching just in time for Autumn '14 the collection is going to consist of over 30 pieces ranging from £28 to £85.
 
 
Michelle has described her collection as "classic, unfussy and feminine in style, each piece in my collection is something I'm excited about wearing".
 It has already been confirmed that this will include of Michelle's favourite looks: sheer blouses, cigarette pants, bodycon dresses, lace dresses, sexy jumpsuits, tailoured evening jackets, tapered trousers, pussy bow blouses, pencil skirts, fluffy jumpers and ankle-grazing jeans.
 
Judging by Michelle's amazing fashion sense and style I imagine this is going to be one eagerly anticipated launch.
I know I for one am so so excited to see the full range & will definitely be popping down to my nearest Lipsy early June.
 
Will you be taking a look at Michelle's collection?
Do you usually shop at Lipsy?
XOXO
 
Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +