Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Thailand 2014

Morning dolls!!
 
I can actually barely contain the excitment typing this but by the time you are reading this post me and the boy will finally be on our plane to Thailand!
After booking our holiday what feels like a lifetime ago it has finally blimmin' arrived and even though we are flying with Malaysian Air & I am a little bit concerned our plane will get lost (how horrendous is everything that has happened to flight M370? I really hope they have some answers for those poor families by the time I get home!) I am still very very excited!
 
We are staying at a little resort called Karon Beach on the island of Phuket which I'm sure most of you have heard of. Here are some cheeky google snaps of some of the things we'll be getting up to....







 
Blogging is going to be taking a bit of a back seat for the next couple of weeks while I'm away but I'll have a couple of posts popping up so keep yours eyes peeled....
 
XOXO
 
 Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +