Thursday, 17 April 2014

Style Crush - Mila Kunis

I haven't done a style crush post for a little while but this one is definitely worth the wait!
Mila Kunis - one of the most beautiful women in the world
Definitely girl crushing right now, her & Michelle Keegan are totally my faves!
I swear this lady can actually do no wrong! No matter what she wears she looks incredible - even in her gym kit *not even a teeny bit jealous, honest!*

 
 
If I had to pick a favourite look of Mila's it would probably either the red dress at the Friends With Benefits premier (second from left in top collage) or the casual day dress above (second from right) which I think is absolutely stunning!
Mila always looks amazing on the red carpet but I think her sense of style day-to-day when just popping out to run errands or grab coffee is what really sets her apart from other actresses her age.
 
The casual sweater & boyfriend jean look below is just so natural & "down-to-earth". I think Mila's style is definitely something we can all identify with and I know that's definitely something I would wear....just a shame I don't have the washboard abs!
 
 
I'm sure Mila will be an amazing mother and I can't wait to see more of her pregnancy wardrobe and how she will dress what will surely be the cutest tot in Tinseltown
 
What do you think of Mila Kunis' style?
Would you like access to her wardrobe for the day?
XOXO

Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +