Monday, 7 April 2014

Tangle Teezer

Last week on one of my "it's too sunny to stay indoors" lunch breaks I nipped out the Boots and purchased for the first time the one and only Tangle Teaser!
 
I really have no idea why I've never purchased up until now, when I was cabin crew previously we used to sell them onboard the plane and my hair is particularly long, thick and knotty so I really have no excuse.
Anyway better late than never I have finally jumped on the bandwagon...

 

Quite honestly I don't think my life will ever be the same after discovering this little gem!!
It actually is incredible.
I've always had thick hair that knots really really easily. All my friends will happily carry their hairbrush around with them on nights out, whipping it out half way through the night to give their hair a quick smooth over and I've always been so jealous because my hair would definitely have gathered some knots by then! Even more so if I've used any sort of hairspray & rollers before hand - total nightmare.

So the Tangle Teaser, for anybody that doesn't know, is a form of hairbrush but instead of using bristles with little bobbles on the end (standard hairbrush style..if that makes any sense?) it has long, thin, bendy, plastic pins. That really is the best way I can describe it and I have absolutely no idea why that makes such a difference but it really does and the Tangle Teaser glides effortlessly and extremely gently through even the toughest knots on dry or wet hair!

The only thing I could possible change about this product is the lack of handle. I know this is designed to make the Tangle Teaser more portable and compact but brushing your hair with a handheld does take some getting used to - and I definitely through my Tangle Teaser across the train this morning! *ooops*

I will definitely be recommending the Tangle Teaser to anybody I know that doesn't already have one.

Tangle Teasers are available in all good drugstores for around £10-13.
They also now come in a variety of sizes and styles, some of which you can find here

Do you have a Tangle Teaser?
I'd love to hear what you think of it?
XOXO

Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +