Wednesday, 9 April 2014

#BloggersWLW

Evening dolls!
 
I can't believe another weight loss wednesday has snuck on me so quickly again, these days really do seem to fly by at the moment. So this is going to be my last #BloggersWLW post for a couple of weeks because over blogged about long awaited holiday has finally come around and lets face it I
a) am definitely not going to have any good advice to share, or be behaving myself on the dieting & working out front and
 b) I intend to be pretty busy sunny myself on a beach and just for two weeks of the year forgetting all about my weight loss journey!

 
 This week my diet has balanced out a little more. I've stopped being quite so strict on myself but have still been making sensible and healthy choices whenever I can. I've had the odd bit of chocolate and hot cross bun - I'm actually powerless to resist the Marks & Spencer Chocolate & Toffee hot cross buns...actual heaven on a plate!!

I have however seriously upped my workouts this week and have been going everyday in my lunchbreak at work. I've been sticking to my usual routines which you can read about here.
I definitely think that our puppy Marley is helping keep me active as well. We take him for long walks at the weekend and run around on big open fields to tire him out and I can never sit down for long these days before I have to go & investigate what trouble he is causing in another room in the house or to let him out for the toilet.
 
I've managed to lose 3.4lbs since last week so something must be going right. It's really upsetting me that I'm in the obese BMI category because this means I am definitely more likely to suffer with health problems so I've worked out that I need to lose another 21.6lbs to be in just the "overweight" category rather than obese. I'd really like to make this target by my birthday in mid-June which I think should be realistic as long as I don't gain too badly while I'm on holiday.

Starting weight: 14st 4lbs (200lbs - the dreaded number!!)
Starting BMI: 34.3 (obese category)
Starting Dress Size: 16-18
Current Weight: 13st 9.4lbs
Current BMI: 32.5 (obese category)
Current Dress Size: 16 and my trousers are feeling very loose
Total Weight Loss: 10.4lbs

When I get back from holiday I'm excited to have the Exante Diet and some Protein World products to review so watch this space....

Are you still taking part in #BloggersWLW?
I'd love to hear how you're getting on, leave me a comment to let me know?
XOXO

 Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +