Wednesday, 2 April 2014

April Instagram Challenge

As all you lovely people seemed to enjoy my December Instagram challenge post, which you can read all about here I thought I would share the latest challenge I have come across.

The April Photo A Day Challenge


All you have to do to take part is take "a photo a day" as the name suggests. A different topic is given on each day and can be interpretted however you like.
And make sure you use the hashtag #fmsphotoaday so everybody else can see your pics and join the fun.

You can see my version of the photo challenge here on Instagram, although I am off on my holidays soon so not sure how much Wi-fi will be available.
Stop by and say hello!

XOXO

Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +