Saturday, 22 March 2014

Superdrug Haul

As per usual...the story of my life in fact...I popped to Superdrug yesterday lunchtime for one thing and came back £24 lighter. Here are the goodies I picked up:
 
 
 
The red lip and nail products are for my new job, me being super prepared and buying early. Mac Ruby Woo is definitely still my go to red lippy but I find it's always good to have a couple of cheap spare options that I can just chuck in my pocket & not worry about them falling out & getting lost. Ruby Woo is more of a classic Marilyn Monroe red whereas this MUA shade has a sligh orange tone to it so it'll be nice to try out a different shade of red.
 
Thailand is just over 3 weeks away now *WOOOOOO* so my latest addition to the Baby Lips collection is with that in mind. The formula of Repair includes an SPF 20 which I will really need in those high temperatures, no doubt the boy will probably be pinching it as well.
 
Have you tried any of these products?
If you have any holy grail red lipstick or nail polish recommendations
I'd love to hear about them? Mine will be getting a lot of use!
 
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend
XOXO
 
 Like my blog? Come & follow me: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +