Monday, 3 March 2014

Yankee Medium Candle in Sweetest Valentine

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a gorgeous special edition Yankee Candle - Sweetest Valentine.
With a name relating to Valentines day I'm assuming this limited edition won't hang around for long. Luckily I'm subscribed to the Yankee Candle newsletter so hear about any new scents ahead of them going on sale
 

Sweetest Valentine is described as a swirl candle which I've never seen before in the Yankee range. This literally means it is made up of two lovely Yankee scents and then swirled together to create one candle. It uses two of my all time favourite fragrances Sparkling Cinnamon & Vanilla Cupcake. On their own I absolutely adore both of these scents but combined together they are so so amazing!!
Not only that but the swirl pattern running through the candle looks really pretty & I love the little heart detail on the label at the front.

All in all Sweetest Valentine has been a huge hit in our house although I so find Yankee candles don't ever burn for quite as long as they are supposed to.
This particular candle only comes in a medium size jar which retails at £16.99 and is supposed to burn for somewhere between 65-90 hours. We tend to burn ours for maybe 4-5hours each evening & is say it lasts a week, 2 at most like that.

Now I am dying to try Yankee's limited edition Easter candles - White Chocolate Bunnies anybody? *yum*

Have you got any Yankee Candles?
I'd love to hear from you
XOXO