Wednesday, 26 March 2014

#BloggersWLW

Following on from last week's update I'm still following the Opto Fitness 30 day plan (which you can read more about here).......ish!
I'm ashamed of myself just saying it but I actually find it IMPOSSIBLE to 100% stick to any healthy eating plan or diet that is too restricting!!! Simple as that!
I wish I had more determination and I wish I had more will power but I just don't and this is something that reeeeaally frustrates me!

I've been sticking to the Opto Fitness menus about 80% but at the weekend we definitely ate some normal naughty dinners and I can't say I felt particularly bad about it.
I think I've come to the conclusion that a little bit of what you like doesn't hurt! And that it definitely keeps me more motivated knowing I can eat that Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at the weekend.
Going forward sticking to very strict healthy eating during the week and relaxing at the weekend is the way I am going to carry on...but as I only have 20 days until I go on holiday now I am going to try and get back on plan strictly until I go.

This week I managed to lose a little weight just doing the plan half heartedly so I'd love to see what I'm capable of if I'm strict with myself.....watch this space

Weight Loss this week = 3.5lbs
Total weight loss = 11lbs

XOXO

P.S I'm thinking of trying Protein World's Slender Blend when I get back from holiday, has anybody tried this? What did you think? Would love to hear from you?


Like my blog? Please consider following me on GFC, Google + or Bloglovin
You can find me here: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Google +