Wednesday, 19 March 2014

#BloggersWLW

Hi dolls
For this weeks #BloggersWLW I am going to talk about the current plan I am following:
 
The Opto 30 day weight loss plan has been created by a lovely personal training called Ollie Oxley who is based in Kent. The plan is a "co-ordinated weightloss and toning plan. A complete diet, exercise and motivational programme to help burn fat, tone muscle and help you reach your weightloss goals"
 
It includes:
- a full exercise programme specifically designed to burn fat and build strength
- a balanced and healthy meal plan
- shopping lists
- recipes
- exercise guides
- online support from Ollie himself and other people on the plan
 
As you've heard me mention probably every week up until now, my holiday to Thailand is now less than a month away *eeeeek try to control excitement* so when I came across Ollie's plan I thought it would be a perfect way to achieve the maximum weightloss possible in a final burst before I go.
 
Now it is early days...I'm on Day 3 of 30 so still a long way to go but so far so good. I'm not a big fan of meat in general to be honest, I could happily be vegetarian minus the odd greasy burger, so I do tend to struggle with healthy eating plans because inevitably they do include a lot of protein...but touch wood I am getting on fine so far. I think the usual problem is that it is suggested that you mix up what protein you have each day during the week so you don't get bored but that actual ends up far worse for me as I usually don't like what I'm being told to eat. On Ollie's plan I am happily sticking to the few protein options that I enjoy.
The workouts are fab! I'm honestly still aching from my Day 1 legs workout now. But you no what they say, no pain no gain and all that.
 
As I said it is early days so I don't have a huge amount to report other than I am really impressed with the plan so far.
I will keep you all updated on my progress as I go along but in the meantime you can find out more about OPTO Fitness here. There are a variety of plans to take part in starting at just £49 for 30 days which really works out at the bargain price of £1.60 a day all for your own personal trainer and nutritionist!
If you get in quick I believe Ollie still has some free places on the 30 Day plan programme, no catch you just have to be willing to participate in the group forums and share your before and after pictures
 
Total Weight Loss since starting #BloggersWLW: 8.25lbs 
 
I've just got round to creating an Instagram account just for the blog so come by & say hello
 
XOXO