Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Valentines catchup ❤❤

My lack of blogging has definitely become a little bit ridiculous these past couple of weeks...to be honest im not sure what has happened! I found out last minute that I had a very exciting job interview last Mondy so I've been pretty hectic trying to balance preparing for that, looking after our little puppy and still trying to settle in and sort out our new house.....eeek chaos!
 
So here's a little update of what I've been up to this last week....
 
My gorgeous Valentines roses ❤


A chilled out afternoon with Marley.....lets just say we've had a lot
of sleepless nights recently *zzz zz z zz*
Valentines NOTD - got to be done
Our gorgeous boy is getting big now...11 weeks last Sunday

Interview attire, eeeeek fingers crossed
 
What have you all been up to?
I'd love to hear from you as always
XOXO