Friday, 28 February 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

So everybody loves a Baby Lips lip balm right? Almost as soon as Maybelline released them over in the UK I was straight down to Boots to pick up Pink Punch. It was actually one of the first product reviews I ever wrote back in the summer when my blog was pretty new.
As my blog is coming up to 100 posts I thought what better time to revisit an old favourite, an oldie but a goodie... recently I picked up another shade of Baby Lips Cherry Me.
 

 
As you can probably guess from the name Cherry Me is a gorgeous deep red colour but still sheer and moisturising in its application. All Baby Lips products are just balms so don't give off a huge amount of colour but I've definitely found this shade to be more pigmented than the others I have tried.
 
Cherry Me smells absolutely devine, exactly like a punnet of fresh cherries, then sort of mixed with a general fruit punch at the same time. It's a little hard to explain but very sweet, fruity and a delight for the lips. One of those you can't help but lick your lips for sure!
 
 
 
The colour you can achieve with the balm is very buildable and I love how adaptable it is. A quick swipe on the lips is perfect for a subtle dash of colour but if you wanted a brighter lip to transform your look at night you could definitely achieve this with Cherry Me.
 
Like all Baby Lips balms Cherry Me is very moisturising and nourishes the lips perfectly.
I don't find it stays on my lips for very long but it's easy enough to pop in your pocket and reapply whenever necessary.
 
Have you tried any of the Baby Lips range?
What shades are your favourites?
I'd love to hear from you
XOXO