Friday, 21 February 2014

Bath & Bodyworks Anti-bacterial hand gel in Pink Lemonade

This isn't my first post about Bath & Bodyworks and Im sure it wont be my last! They are an American store that I absolutely love!!! I suppose the nearest we have to this in the UK would be The Body Shop maybe? But even that isnt really compareable.
Bath & Bodyworks just produces the most delicious scents and flavours imaginable, at the moment some of my favourites are Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, Red Velvet Cupcake & Island Margarita yum yum yum!!
 
Image: google
One of the products most associated with Bath & Bodyworks (especially amongst Cabin Crew....there are tooo many germs up on those planes trust me!) are the PocketBac sanitising hand gels.
The latest one I've added to my collection is the gorgeous Pink Lemonade flavour

 
It really is unbelievable how much this little bottle can smell like Pink Lemonade, without actually being pink lemonade - lush!!
The bottle is really sweet & cute looking, bright pink and the actual liquid itself has little specks of glitter in it
Personally i think its absolutely impossible to go over to the States and not come back with hoards of Bath & Bodyworks products
 
 
Do you have any products from Bath & Bodyworks?
What are your favourite scents?
XOXO