Wednesday, 8 January 2014

#BloggersWLW

Hi dolls,
Today i've got something exciting to share with you all!! Today i came across the lovely Jennifer's blog Barely There Beauty and a new weight loss group that she has created - the #bloggersWLW and Weight Loss Wednesday
 
Basically Jennifer has created a weight loss group especially for bloggers and a place where we can all come together and share our stories, tips and most importantly support each other.
I think this is such a great idea!! The blogger community is so lovely and supportive anyway so I imagine putting this energy into encouraging each other to lose weight will be amazing!
 
 
There are two keys points to being in the group:
 
1. You must post a weekly weight loss post on your blog....you guessed it - on Weight Loss Wednesdays
This post can be absolutely anything related to your personal weight loss journey so the subjects really are endless.
 
2. You must come and take part in the weekly #bloggerswlw chat on Twitter, Thursdays at 8pm
I've never really got too involved in bloggers chats on Twitter before, just the odd comment here and there so im really excited for this rule and to feel like part of a team.

Goals
 
So as you might remember from my 2014 Bucket List which you can read here one of the things I'm determined to do this year is lose 50lbs. When I put it like that it seems really scary and daunting seeing such a big number but I definitely need to be honest with myself to begin with and accept the task I have ahead of me is going to be a long, tough one!
I'm going to Thailand in April with my boyfriend so as a shorter term goal I would like to have lost between 21-28lbs by then.
I also really want to improve my fitness and muscle tone so am definitely going to make a conscious effort to go to the gym as often as i can.

Motivation

 
 
For any more details on joining #bloggersWLW you can visit Jennifer's fabulous blog or of course feel free to ask me any questions
 
XOXO