Friday, 20 December 2013

Tesco Diets Weeks 2 & 3 (and probably 4)

So this little update is proving pretty pointless as i have been very bad this week and gone totally off track! ...and it was only week 2! (what is wrong with me).
I've been really busy catching up with friends before Christmas and have had my mum's, nan's and boyfriend's birthdays where we've eaten out so its been abit tricky to stick with the diet.
 

Weight: Luckily i haven't put anything on and my weight has stayed the same as last week.
This week = 0lbs
Total = -3lbs
 
Food: Some of the meal options that I have managed to stick to this week were things like Greek Yoghurt with fruit and toast for breakfast. Prawn sandwiches and chicken & avocado wraps for lunch and jacket potato or salads for dinner. Tesco diets also include a pretty yummy curry option most weeks from the looks of my plan so far. This week I had a chicken Bhuna which isnt something id normally pick but it was delicious.
 
Exercise: This week I haven't exercised as much as I should, although I did spend hours walking around London yesterday and did a couple of laps of Winter Wonderland so im sure that must count. My fitness plan had me down for 3 cardio sessions again, cross-trainer, running and walking - all on separate days. The days in between were made up of toning exercises again but I have to admit I haven't stuck to those at all this week *bad bad slap on the wrist*
 
Obviously with Christmas in just 5 days!!! actually can't believe how quickly its come round, I'm not going to be sticking to plan this week. I really am going to try and and get back on track from the 27th of December. We don't have any massive plans for New Year as my boyfriend will be working until around 10pm :( so a boozy night isnt on the cards. Why wait until 1st Jan to start again, there's no time like the present eh?
 
Are you on a weight loss mission at the moment? I'd love to hear how you plan to deal with the Christmas period?
XOXO