Wednesday, 4 December 2013

I'm A Beauty Blogger Get Me Out of Here Tag

With the I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here final coming up, i couldnt help myself but finally get involved in this little tag which the lovely ladies at Next Route Style came up with. Really really great idea girls!
There's not really any point denying it, i am a complete reality-tv-a-holic. There we are i said it!! You name it i watch it...The Only Way is Essex, Made In Chelsea, Big Brother, Geordie Shore, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Valleys, X Factor....i love them all! I'm A Celebrity is definitely one of my favourites and i think its great seeing celebritys squirm in an uncomfortable environment and situations that we'd never normally see them in. This year ive been watching every day and have wanted Joey to win right from the start. Bless him, got to love him!
 
 
You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
I think this would have to be my Fake Bake or Laurens Way fake tan. My ginger skin would not like the Australian weather very much and i wouldnt want to look pale & interesting for too long.
 
What would be your main pre jungle worry?
Definitely 10000% the spiders. Or the thought of any creepy crawlies going up my nose or in my ears! Vom!
 
You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
Well im sure this wouldnt happen because i would make sure i had all the time in the wooorld to sort myself out, but if it had to be a quick fix I think I'd go for a tinted moisturiser base because foundation would be bound to melt in the heat, a quick bronze, mascara and a statement lippy - maybe in a coral shade? ...Oh and a generous spritz of Coco Mademoiselle perfume, my fav.
 
Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
Im a big fan of messy buns and tend to just pile my hair on top of my head at the beach or when i sleep so id probably go for that. Or easy plaits, especially along my hair line.
 
For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
At the minute im a little bit obcessed with Michelle Keegan so im gonna go with her. She just seems so lovely & down to earth.
 
Everyone's given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I'd probably keep everyone laughing and entertained. I dont even mean to but i tend to do silly things that everyone else find hilarious!!
 
What one thing about being a beauty blogger somestimes makes you want to scream 'Get Me Out of Here'?
Definitely always being broke because i just can't resist buying new products! haha
 
Challenge - This is a once in a life time opportunity. You're up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you chose to do and why?
I'd definitely want to try the sky dive out of the planes. Its something i would love to do but know i would be so so scared when it came to it so would definitely need some encouragement and feeling that id be letting the team down if i backed out would spur me on!
 
I tag you all to give this a try, let me know if you do - I'd love to ready your answers
 
Who do you want to win I'm A Celebrity this year?
XOXO