Monday, 2 December 2013

Some December Instagram fun

I love taking photos and am known within my group of friends for it. You name a past event or memory & guaranteed I will have photographic evidence of it. I just think photos are the best way to remember things forever and it's so nice looking back over old photos and reminiscing.
Courtesy of the gorgeous Hayley at Sparkles & Stretchmarks and Megan at Maybe It's Megan Leigh I came across these two December photo challenges on Instagram yesterday...



I've tried to take part in a couple of monthly photo challenges before but always seem to get distracted, somehow miss a day and never complete one. Sooo this month is going to be the month! Get involved in the festive photo fun...

Have you taken part in any photo challenges before? Do you have any tips for sticking with it?
XOXO