Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2014 Bucket List

I've been seeing bucket lists do the rounds a little bit as you'd naturally expect at this time of year and have always wanted to do one myself but somehow have never got round to it.
14 is my lucky number so I've always had a feeling 2014 would be a good year for me? *fingers crossed* ...I guess we'll soon see.
So anyways cutting to the point here's some things id like to do/achieve over the next 12 months:

1) Move to a house - DONE...we moved in January 17th! :)
2) Improve my weight loss & fitness determination
3) Enjoy every moment of our 2 week holiday to Thailand - we had the TIME OF OUR LIVES! Best holiday ever!!!
4) Make effort to see more of my girlfriends
5) Become better with money
6) Make time for more date nights with my boyfriend
7) Get a King Charles spaniel puppy - PUURCHASED...he is the cutest thing i have ever seen! You can read an update on our little Marley Moo here
8) To get a fringe cut in again & give it a better try
9) Lose 50lb by the end of 2014
10) Be more patient with my family, in particular my mum
11) To use up the products I have before buying new ones to try
12) Travel to Las Vegas - GOING I'm flying out with work on October 31st...cue the Halloween partyyyy!!
13) Take time to appreciate the good things in my life
14) Laugh a little every day
15) To cook from scratch more often
16) Get into a blogging routine with more regular posts
17) Buy a Yankee candle for every room in the house
18) To expand my measly collection of MAC lipsticks - umm...world duty free? Would have been rude not to
19) To keep on top of the housework 
20) To make sure my boyfriend, friends and family know how important they are to me each and every day. Life is too short and you don't get a second chance. No regrets!!

Have you ever written a bucket list? What are your hopes & ambitions for 2014?
I'd love to hear about them, if you've written any similar posts be sure to link me
XOXO