Monday, 11 November 2013

Barry M and MUA Haul

While most of these are Christmas presents for various friends and family i couldn't help myself sharing my recent purchases. I was very over excited to have so many treats in my basket at once...
 
 
All Barry M from top to bottom, left to right: Gelly Hi Shine in Lychee, Gelly Hi-Shine in Dragon Fruit, Gelly Hi-Shine in Lilac, Sequin Nail Paint in shade 3, Textured Nail Paint in Ridley Road, Matte Nail Paint in Black Espresso, Nail effects in Silver Foil, Gelly Hi-Shine in Orange, Christmas Limited Edition Nail Paint

 
Top: MUA Undress Mee Too Eye Palette
Bottom: MUA Pro Palette Undressed

 
MUA Professional Mosaic Blusher in English Rose
 
I am totally in love with all of these products and actually debating whether to give them as presents now or just keep them for myself! Especially the MUA eyeshadow palettes, i think at £4 these are amazing value.
This entire haul only cost me around £28 as everything in the beauty section of Superdrug is on 3 for 2 at the moment. Get down there quick and start/finish your Christmas shopping, or even just treat yourself!
 
Do you have any of these products?
Which are your favourites?
XOXO