Sunday, 17 November 2013

Style Crush - Blake Lively

For my style crush this month I have come back to one of my favourites....Blake Lively!
For those of you that don't know Blake is an American actress and model best known for playing Serena van der Woodsen in the popular series Gossip Girl. The show finished last year and since then Blake has been busy making movies, becoming the new face of Loreal (as of last month) and marrying Ryan Reynolds (lucky lucky girl!)
 
I think Blake first came to my fashion radar due to the amazing Gossip Girl wardrobe department, but since then she has definitely proven herself in the style stakes. I think she always looks absolutely effortlessly stunning. It seems that any old outfit she throws together looks totally incredible, something im sure we'd all love to be able to! ...and don't get me started on her hair - total total hair envy!
 
Here are some of my favourite Blake looks over the years:


all images: google
What do you think of Blake's style?
XOXO