Monday, 30 September 2013

What I've Bought This Month - September

L-R: Red Peplum Dress £8.00 - New Look
Orange one shouldered peplum dress £6.00 - New Look
Animal Print cap sleeve mini dress £11.00 - New Look
Balloon Skirt Scuba Dress £14.99 - AX Paris 
Lace Waist Skater Dress £30.00 - AX Paris
 
1) Laurens Way Darker Than Dark Tanning Lotion (review to follow) £17.95 - laurensway.com
2) Pink basketball Shoes £7.99 - H&M Kids (the beauty of having small feet!)
3) Blackberry Curve 9320 £57 - eBay
4) Because i am a lovely girlfriend i pre-ordered FIFA 2014 on PS3 for my boyfriend...but he's still moaning because it is taking so long to be delivered! haha, some people are never happy
£39.50 - play.com
 
Grey Rib Split Hem Jumper £19.99 - New Look
 
This has been a pretty busy month for me updating my winter wardrobe and needing dresses for various nights out that I've got coming up! Eeek, exciting!
What have you all been buying this month?
XOXO