Thursday, 31 October 2013

My Month in Pictures - October 2013

 
1) Me, Grant and another couple went to see Micky Flanagan at Wembley arena. He was hilarious and i highly recommend his latest DVD (which will be of the show we saw) which is out on 18th November
2 & 9) We went to our friends beautiful wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect and their day was amazing. We were so happy to be a part of it!
3) I took part in an event called "Tour de Law" at work. Our firm had to cycle from London to Paris and back again (hypothetically on stationary bikes) so i volunteered to cycle a 15minute slot. All proceeds went to Breast Cancer Care, a brilliant cause but the ride was definitely harder than i expected
4) I may have developed a little addiction to Pinkberry Frozen Yoghurt - amazing!
5 & 8) It was my best friends birthday so we had a VIP night out in Brighton, plenty on champagne and very windy cigarette breaks on the sea front
6) Me & Grant had a wander around Mayfair, window shopping only of course, including some lovely cars
7) I have quite literally shopped til i dropped this month, my bank balance is in serious trouble
 
What have you been up to this month?
I'd love to hear from you
XOXO

PS Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen