Tuesday, 22 October 2013

MUA Lash Boom Mascara

The other lunchtime on one of my wanders i finally discovered a Superdrug near to where i work that has a decent make-up section!! Finally!! A lot easier than it sounds i promise.
I definitely found myself drawn to the MUA stand and they stocked a huge selection of treats for me to browse through.
One of the goodies i picked up was Lash Boom Mascara which seems to be quite a new addition to MUA collection and claims to give "spectacular false lash" with added volume.

 

Lash Boom has a particularly long brush which helps create length and drama. I found a long wand gives you more control when covering each and every lash individually and definitely more precision.
The brush is silicon so you do get that inevitable "wobble" but a firm hand usually solves this ;)
I love that the brush has two parts to it, a comb like texture lower down that i find helpful to coat the lashes evenly and comb through any product and then the round globe shaped brush at the tip which is perfect for catching those teeny tiny lashes at the edges and making sure every one is captured.



For the price of £3 i am really really impressed with this mascara and think its definitely one to have in the makeup bag. The mascara formula isn't too watery which i sometimes find with bargain buys and it isn't too thick that it clumps either. I can't wait to try some more MUA products!! I know i'll be buying some of their gorgeous eye shadow palettes for my boyfriends sister's for Christmas.
Top: Naked Eyes Bottom: Lash Boom Mascara

Have you tried any MUA products? What would you recommend?
XOXO