Wednesday, 25 September 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hi dolls, the lovely Amna over at Let Amna Tell You has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award which i am thrilled by as i guess it means some people out there are loving my blog! Thanks so much hunny :)
 
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger award are:
1) Display the award on your blog
2) Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3) Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
4) Link your nominees in the post and notify them
5) Post 7 interesting things about yourself
 
 
Sooo 7 interesting things about me? Well you can decide whether or not they are interesting but here we go:
 
1) I am a gemini which supposedly means i have a split personality (so my boyfriend tells me anyway! haha)
 
2) I have always always as long as i can remember wanted a convertible car and finally got one in June - my roof has been down ever since & i am dreading winter because of this
 
3) Copying Amna a little here but totally feel the same....i love my heels. The higher the better & i often wear 6+inchers out with the girls, not so much with my boyfriend because then i end up taller than him which i cannot stand!!
 
4) Even though i am naturally ginger and have pale skin i always go for medium tones in makeup so that i match when i am fake tanned (which is always)
 
5) One day i will own an orange & white King Charles Spaniel puppy and call her Minnie
 
6) Every year when watching i get inspired to run the London marathon...maybe 2014 is my year?
 
7) One of my feet is size 4&half and one is a 5 which is incredibly annoying. One foot is always sliding around in shoes too big or squished in shoes too small! hehe
 
Blogs I am nominating:
 
Enjoy girls
XOXO