Tuesday, 17 September 2013

And the search for the perfect winter coat begins.....

Hi dolls
This weekend the temperature has seriously dropped which can only mean one thing......
 
I am on the hunt for the perfect winter coat!! Maybe slightly early i hear you thinking but i have a serious love/hate relationship with coat shopping.
1) When i decide what style i like i can never find the shops have stopped selling them
2) I struggle to even decide on one style to begin with
3) I can just never find "the one"
4) I never seem to find a coat that keeps me truely warm & snug all winter
 
Sooo that in mind here are my favourites so far, now just to decide and narrow it down to just one (...or maybe 2!)
 
L-R: Nude Bow Detail Coat - Miss Selfridge £79.00, Red Check Contrast Sleeve Jacket - River Island £65.00,
Khaki Faux Fur Trim Duffle Hooded Parka - New Look £44.00
 
L-R: Woolen Wraparound Coat - Zara £89.99, Cream Hooded Faux Fur Coat - New Look £39.99
Jenni Shawl Collar Wool Coat - boohoo.com £45
 
Which coat is your favourite?
XOXO