Friday, 30 August 2013

What I've bought this month - August

Hi dolls
Thought i'd share a couple of the pretties i've bought this month....
 
 
1) A tart/oil burner to cheer up our living room - eBay £2.59
 
2) Yankee Candle tarts to burn on the burner. I love sweet sickly smells and bought Vanilla Cupcake, Strawberry Buttercream and Red Velvet - yum! - eBay £0.99 each
 
3 & 8) Two total bargains from Matalan: A love is?... canvas for our living room - £6 (we have a black, white and red theme in case you hadn't realised) and full length white mirror which hangs over the back of the door - £15. Super handy when we rent and can't fix anything to our walls! Both items can be found on the Matalan website
 
4) Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch - Superdrug £2.99 (you can read my full review here)
 
5) Maybe my favourite this month!! My totally and utterly gorgeous *yes im in love* Mulberry Bayswater in tan #eeeeeeek
 
6) Models Own Nail Polish in Bubblegum - Models Own £5 (you can read my full review here)
 
7) AX Paris Lace Detail Midi Bodycon dress - Nude. This is for a wedding i'm going to in October, but i'm still not sure on it...maybe a little clingy for me - very.co.uk £30
 
9) My best friends little boy is turning 4 next month and a little Despicable Me obcessed at the moment so has asked "Auntie JoJo" for a minion and the DVD *cute* - minion eBay £4.99, DVD play.com £4.93
 
What have you all been buying this month?
XOXO