Friday, 16 August 2013

The Liebster Award

Hiya everyone, the lovely Leah at Love, Elle has very kindly nominated me for the Liebster award, you can check out her blog here. This award is all about introducing new bloggers and is aimed at blogs with less than 200 followers and helps with opening your blog up to a wider audience.
 
The rules of The Liebster Award are:
1) You must link back to the person that nominated you
2) You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3) You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4) You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5) You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
Questions from Leah at Love, Elle: 
1. Name your biggest inspiration.
I get a lot of inspiration from the media and celebrities. I'm not going to lie..I am definitely one of those people that trail through all the weekly mags reading all the goss and checking out all the new beauty & fashion must haves.
 
2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
In 10 years i'd just like to still be as happy as I am now. Hopefully my boyfriend and i will have our own family and we'd like to own a house.....sod it a lottery win would be nice too! ;)

3. What's your favorite lipstick?
MAC lipsticks are without a doubt my favourite and no other brand i try ever comes close. MAC Red and Candy Yum Yum are probably my two favourites.

4. How did you start blogging?
I've been reading blogs online for a couple of years now and as i am really big shopper myself and passionate about hair & beauty i thought it was time to give it a go myself. i also think the lifestyle blogging aspect works out as a lovely diary to look back at over the years

5. What's your favorite hair product?
My favourite hair product at the moment is my sleep-in rollers. I love them! I know that's more a styling tool than a product so we'll say Batiste Dry Shampoo is my must have

6. Explain your signature style.
I think my style is quite trendy. I like to look glamourous and really make the most of any opportunity to get dressed up (I belong in Liverpool i swear!) but at the same time i have a lot of basic items and block colours in my wardrobe. I'm very girly and LOVE my heels

7. Name one thing on your bucket list.
Party with my best girls in Vegas

8. What's your favorite food?
Mexican

9. Finish this sentence. I cannot leave the house without ______.
My phone (i get very upset when i leave it behind), mascara and kirby grips for my hair

10. Flats or Heels?
Heels every time

11. What's your favorite season?
Definitely summer

 
Blogs I have nominated:
 
Questions I am setting for my nominees:
1) What are your three "can't live without" products?
2) What made you start a blog?
3) Which blog is your all-time favourite to read?
4) What is your favourite drink?
5) What is the most you've ever spent on a beauty product?
6) How many pairs of shoes do you own? (stab a guess..?) ;)
7) Where would your dream vacation be?
8) What is your favourite item of clothing?
9) If you could be any celebrity for the day who would it be?
10) Night out...do you go heavy on Eyes or Lips?
11) Skirts or shorts?
 
 
Enjoy girls
XOXO