Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Models Own Bubblegum nail polish

On my shopping trip to Westfield Stratford City last week (which you can read about here) i was very excited to get my hands on the Models Own neon collection.
I must admit...i went there 100% set on purchasing Pink Punch, which is a gorgeous neon coral/pink but as it turns out i surprised myself and actually preferred Bubblegum once i got there. Bubblegum is your typical bright neon pink - think highlighter pen but a darker shade - and i love it!

 Once i got home i literally couldnt wait to get this on my fingers, i did debate painting on the train home but decided against it knowing how clumsy and messy i am anyway, i dont need added obstacles!
I really love how this colour looks on my nails, it really is so bright and eye catching. I literally can't stop looking at it and its always catching my eye as i'm typing away at work.
The polish applies really well and one coat would really be enough as its a lovely opaque texture. I did however apply my usual two coats and a top coat which i think give it that added shine.
Bubblegum definitely lasted a few days chip and scuff free on my nails which is a big bonus for me.
My only regret is not buying this bad boy sooner, it would have be perfect for Wireless last month or any festivals for that matter. V this weekend if any of you are going?

Bubblegum retails at £5 and can be found at any Models Own makeup stand, the Bottle Shop at Westfield Stratford City, Westfield White City & Bluewater and online here
Do you own any of the Models Own neon collection?
XOXO