Being huge Manchester United fans and driving the 298miles (to be precise) quite often for football i can definitely say Manchester is one of my favourite cities. I love everything about it! Everybody is friendly, i love their accents, everything is cheaper, shopping is amazing, The Trafford Centre - enough said, there are so many different styles going on up there and everybody loves to go all out dressed up for a night out (definitely in Liverpool just down the road another fav of mine!)
One day we WILL live here
1) Saturday lunch at Rosso (Rio Ferdinand's restaurant) one of my favourite places to eat ever! (plus always good for a celeb spot)
2) Welcome to Manchester!!! if you've never been you really should go
3) Old Trafford - The Theatre of Dreams, possibly my favourite place in the world
4) The elaborate food court at the Trafford Centre designed like a ship
5) My lush King Prawn Linguine in Rosso - yum yum
We mainly went to Manchester this time to go to Rio Ferdinand's testimonial match which was Man Utd vs Sevilla. The match wasn't great to be honest and United didn't play particularly well but still it felt good to be up there and getting excited for the football season to start again. Feels like home!
Of course we couldn't resist a bit of shopping even though we didn't have a lot of money to spend just before payday, we still managed to hit Market Street and the Trafford Centre. We managed to get these cute little Minnie Mouse oven gloves for our flat and some memory foam pillows that I've been meaning to get for a while which are amazing! I would highly highly recommend, i have never slept so well
What do you think of Manchester?