Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

A little while ago you might have seen my post about the Bourjois nail polish's i bought in the 2 for 1 offer...well the other delightful little product i picked up was this Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder.
I've had my eye on this little beat for a while and have heard nothing but good things.
Bourjois claim the powder contains little flecks of gold and smells of chocolate - which has got to be a good thing right?
Anyone who has read my previous posts know i love to be bronzed and tanned within an inch of my life so bronzer is a pretty important part of my makeup collection and im forever on the search for new ones to try. Usually i like a bronzer that contains a lot of shimmer so was worried this would be a little too matte for my liking but i actually like how it shows up on my skin. I think the little flecks of glitter do make a difference. The bronzer appears very matte and has a great consistency and then when in sunlight the glitter shows up slightly which i love.

I wouldn't say the powder smells like chocolate as such but it does have a lovely sweet coconutty scent which is always a winner with me. I adore the packaging as well, i think being in a cute little book design really helps prevent the bronzing from smashing easily because lets be honest who needs that in the bottom of your handbag?

Overall i think i will use this bronzer more for contouring and use something more sparkly, like my GOSH Shimmer brick bronze, for all over but i really do love it and would definitely recommend.
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder can be found at any Bourjois makeup stand for £6.99 but Bourjois products are often on 3for2.

What are you favourite bronzers? Do you prefer a matte or shimmery finish?

XOXO