Friday, 26 July 2013

Wireless Festival 2013

 
Soo a couple of weeks ago i went to my first festival - Wireless

This year it was at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (as opposed to being in Hyde Park like previous years) and definitely one of the best days ever!!!
I went on the friday when Justin Timberlake was headlining and he was absolutely amazing. He's always been one of my favourites but he exceeded all my expectations, he was incredible live, the best performer i've ever seen (& i've seen quite a few) and totally gorgeous obviously

#WIWTW as its become on twitter or What I Wore to Wireless to everyone else




Image: store.nike.com
 
The Sophie Neon Lip Print Sleeveless Vest Top and Ruby Bleach Wash Turn Up Denim Shorts are both from boohoo.com and the shorts are now in the sale for £8 & can still bought here. I'd had my eye on the vest top for a little while and managed to get it from the boohoo outlet store on eBay back in May.

The Nike hi tops are simply my favourite ever footwear. The picture really doesn't do them justice, the fabric they are made of is sparkly so they shimmer & glitter in the sun and look beautiful. I bought mine from very.co.uk for around £95 which i know is a lot of money for trainers but i really get so much use out of them and they are perfect dressed up or down. They have a small wedge heel, so if im honest my feet did ache wearing them all day at Wireless but this was down to me underestimating how big the park was and exactly how much walking was involved, and i was on my feet all day. I've happily worn them all day before and not had any problems at all
 
Bag - TK Maxx Sunglasses - missguided.co.uk

Have you got any festivals planned for the Summer?
 
XOXO