Thursday, 25 July 2013

First post

Hiya everybody :) welcome to my blog & my first post so here's a little bit about me:

Name: Jo
Age: 25
Location: Kent
Job: Accounts in an American law firm in the city (previously an air hostess)
Relationship status: Happily been with my boyfriend for 9 years
Hair colour (naturally!): Auburn
Eye colour: Hazel
Height: 5ft 4in
Dress size: Too big at the moment - am working on getting this down

Celeb style crushes: Blake Lively, all of the Kardashians, Cheryl Cole, Olivia Palermo, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Keegan
Favourite shops: Bank Republic eBay (you cannot beat it for vintage bargains!) New Look Office and generally most other high street shops - I think i may have a slight shopping problem
Favourite brand of make-up: MAC

So there's a little insight into the things I love, if you'd like to know anymore about me just ask

XOXO